Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
When it comes to your health, Apple Cider Vinegar is superior to the
other vinegars because it contains many key vitamins, minerals, amino
acids and enzymes.
“Father of Medicine”
(460 BC – 370 BC)
Hippocrates himself was known to have used vinegar as an
energizing tonic and healing elixir.
Some of the more recognizable nutrients are:
- vitamins B6, C and E
- fruit acids and pectin
apple cider vinegar is made by crushing organically grown apples and
maturing them in wooden barrels. The resulting rich brownish liquid
contains a cloudy web-like form called the mother.
vinegar containing the mother has enzymes and minerals that you won’t
find in the clear filtered and pasteurized versions you commonly find in
A very effective natural bacteria-fighting
agent, ACV contains vitamins, vital minerals and trace elements of
iron, magnesium, silicon, phosphorus, calcium chlorine, sodium, sulphur
and copper that are necessary for a healthy body.
What are the Benefits?
ACV has been used for centuries as a wonderful natural cure for many
ailments which normally require medication and antibiotics. While
medications invariably come with the very real possibility of side
effects, vinegar (with rare exceptions) has no side effects.
Its popularity has increased lately because of its many health and beauty benefits but …
What Does it Do?
The list of health benefits of cider vinegar appears to be
endless. The following are some of the things we know cider vinegar does
for your body. It is not all inclusive but it will give you an idea of
what is happening when you consume ACV on a daily basis.
- Cider vinegar breaks down mucous and phlegm in your body thereby improving kidney bladder and liver functions
- destroys free radicals which weaken your immune system
- acts as a germicidal agent to fight infection and inflammation when used either internally or externally
- prevents high blood pressure and blood clots by thinning the blood
- controls glucose levels
- assists with digestion and the digestive process from consumption to elimination
- contains potassium which is needed for proper functioning of your heart and muscles
- the acids in cider vinegar control the growth of yeast in your intestine (not to be confused with the overall alkaline affect on your body)
- the acids also help with arthritis by dissolving crystal deposits that form between your joints
- taken externally, creates an acidic environment which is hostile to many conditions such as athlete’s foot
- contains magnesium, manganese, silicon, calcium and iron which are minerals known to develop bone mass
Return HOME from Apple Cider Vinegar
Return to Types of Vinegar
Essential Oils - God's Gift to You
If you have enjoyed www.vinegar-home-remedies.com perhaps you would be interested in my other site www.essential-oil-remedies.com
If you found this information helpful please share it ...